this photo was taken in June.
My food journey has turned into something bigger than I could ever have imagined (honestly, I thought I was just going to write the first article and be done with it, lol – but that has not been the case!)
And I have been updating about it wherever I’ve felt like it – that means there are pieces on IGTV, website writing, Instagram stories, podcast episodes, and more… which are probably pretty hard to keep track of for anybody but me.
So I’ve decided to put everything here in one easy-to-access piece. I’ll come back and update this every so often, so that everything is linked from here.
The only thing that won’t be quite in chronological order with the rest are my Instagram story highlights (because obviously those have an order of their own).
If you feel overwhelmed by all of this I suggest just slowly going in order – or just choosing what pulls you most.
****PLEASE NOTE!!!*** as of April 2022 my Instagram has been banned (again). I still have backups of all the IG material listed here, it will just take me some time to upload it elsewhere.
– My Instagram – there is currently “food journey,” “food j 2,” “food j 3,” “food j 4” all the way through 7 in the story highlights.
(I began this process in early March, but didn’t start talking about it til April)
– Running on empty (writing – not officially part of it but still related)
– Food & ice cream & weight gain & nourishment (writing – the beginning)
– A new journey of nourishing my body (podcast episode)
– Emotions around this food journey (video – IGTV)
– What Jordan thinks about my weight gain (video – IGTV)
– A deeper update on my weight gain – gained 26 lbs (podcast episode)
– Watch me eat 5 desserts (video – IGTV – this is one of my favorites!)
– More dessert eating (video – IGTV – another cute favorite)
– Cooking pasta & 5 mins of Jordan & me eating (video – IGTV)
– This body wants sex (writing)
– The milk binge & do I have an eating disorder? (podcast episode)
– Trip to the normal grocery store & what I got (video – IGTV)
– Up 53 lbs, orthorexia recovery, going fully All In (podcast episode)
– Sad celebration of the life of my past self (writing) Aug 1
– The first time I finally felt full – crying while eating a burger (writing + video) Aug 3
– The journey of eating more has been long and slow (writing) Aug 11
– When my hair stopped falling out (IG post)
– 2019 vs 2021 (photo comparison before & after eating)
– I have never owned shorts like this in my life (writing)
– What Jordan thinks about me gaining 75+ lbs (Part 1) (video – IGTV)
– What Jordan thinks about me gaining 75+ lbs (Part 2) (video – IGTV)
– Giving my human everything she wants (podcast)
– This body will birth babies (writing)
– I do not miss being skinny (writing)
– I did not know I was restricting food (writing)
– How food became neutral to me (writing)
– Our minds do not know better than our bodies (writing)
– her belly left the room (poem)
These are people I’ve learned from along the way, in case you want to explore. They are in order of which has been most helpful to me.
– Stephanie Buttermore’s All In journey – this was helpful for me at the beginning in encouraging me to eat more. but in retrospect I don’t think she had an eating disorder (in the same way – def had disordered eating)
Resources around intentionally nourishing, which comes much much later (the way I started and eat more similarly to now)
– Jessica Ash – I do not recommend unless you have healed your issues with food/weight
More will be added. To stay updated in real time, join my email list below.