My food journey has turned into something bigger than I could ever have imagined (honestly, I thought I was just going to write the first article and be done with it, lol – but that has not been the case!)
And I have been updating about it wherever I’ve felt like it – that means there are pieces on IGTV, website writing, Instagram stories, podcast episodes, and more… which are probably pretty hard to keep track of for anybody but me.
So I’ve decided to put everything here in one easy-to-access piece. I’ll come back and update this every so often, so that everything is linked from here.
The only thing that won’t be quite in chronological order with the rest are my Instagram story highlights (because obviously those have an order of their own).
If you feel overwhelmed by all of this I suggest just slowly going in order – or just choosing what pulls you most.
– My Instagram – there is currently “food journey,” “food j 2,” “food j 3,” “food j 4” all the way through 7 in the story highlights.
As of September 2021 I am off social media but my profiles are still up so you can still see these.
(I began this process in early March, but didn’t start talking about it til April)
– Running on empty (writing – not officially part of it but still related)
– Food & ice cream & weight gain & nourishment (writing – the beginning)
– A new journey of nourishing my body (podcast episode)
– Emotions around this food journey (video – IGTV)
– What Jordan thinks about my weight gain (video – IGTV)
– A deeper update on my weight gain – gained 26 lbs (podcast episode)
– Watch me eat 5 desserts (video – IGTV – this is one of my favorites!)
– More dessert eating (video – IGTV – another cute favorite)
– Cooking pasta & 5 mins of Jordan & me eating (video – IGTV)
– This body wants sex (writing)
– The milk binge & do I have an eating disorder? (podcast episode)
– Trip to the normal grocery store & what I got (video – IGTV)
– Up 53 lbs, orthorexia recovery, going fully All In (podcast episode)
– Sad celebration of the life of my past self (writing) Aug 1
– The first time I finally felt full – crying while eating a burger (writing + video) Aug 3
– The journey of eating more has been long and slow (writing) Aug 11
– When my hair stopped falling out (IG post)
– 2019 vs 2021 (photo comparison before & after eating)
– I have never owned shorts like this in my life (writing)
– What Jordan thinks about me gaining 75+ lbs (Part 1) (video – IGTV)
– What Jordan thinks about me gaining 75+ lbs (Part 2) (video – IGTV)
These are people I’ve learned from along the way, in case you want to explore. They are in order of which has been most helpful to me.
Helpful for me at the beginning but not now were:
– Jessica Ash (pro-metabolic and Root cause protocol eating – I do not recommend this if you have an eating disorder but it was what put me on this path to begin with and healed my relationship with dairy and sugar
– Stephanie Buttermore’s All In journey – this was helpful for me at the beginning in encouraging me to eat more. but in retrospect I don’t think she had an eating disorder (in the same way – def had disordered eating) and something in her process feels off for me
– Kayla Rose, Damn the Diets (I really loved this for a while until I started to doubt how much she knows scientifically – something feels off for me here too. but her content was still helpful for a bit)
More will be added. To stay updated in real time, join my email list below.